KFI Plow Strap
Replace your Winch Line this plow season with the new KFI Plow Strap
Reduces wear and tear on your winch and roller while helping raise and lower your plow blade.
1. DO NOT PLOW WITH THE STRAP UNDER TENSION.
2. DO NOT RAISE THE PLOW WHILE THE PLOW IS IN THE SNOW.
3. MAKE SURE THE CABLE ANGLE IS CORRECT. YOU WANT A LIFT, NOT A PULL LIFT.
NOTE: The plow strap is designed with a safety feature for your winch. If there is to much force on the strap the threads will give way to protect the winch.
Call if you have questions on where to attach the hook to the tube system for optimal lifting.
- For use with Standard or Wide winches.
- Recommended to be used with roller fairlead.
- Replaces a Steel/Synthetic line during Plow Season.
- 64 Inches of overall length.
- 1" WIDE Heavy Duty Strap
- 3/16" Synthetic Attachment Line
- Use your existing winch hook.
- Multiple spool attachment options.
- Maximizes winch pulling capacity.
- 2,500 Pound break strength safety feature.
- Protects winch from hits and impacts.
- Eliminates damage to winch by avoiding cable stacking & binding.
- Reduce Wear on fairleads.
- Designed For Plowing
- Prolongs life of cable / synthetic rope.
Like this? Share it!