Forms of payment
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Discover, MasterCard and American Express. The credit card is not charged until the order has shipped.
To better serve our customers we try to keep all products readily available. In those instances that a particular item is temporarily out of stock, the in-stock items will be shipped immediately, and any backordered items will be shipped as soon as possible.
- All returns must have prior authorization from MAD DOG PRODUCTS by calling customer service 800-654-2304.
- Returns must be received by MAD DOG PRODUCTS within 30 days of purchase.
- We may require additional information to process a return, including pictures, invoices, shipping information, etc…
- The customer is responsible for any and all return shipping charges unless we shipped an incorrect or defective item (which will be determined by MAD DOG PRODUCTS).
- A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Cost of original shipping will be deducted from refund.
- Items must be returned to MAD DOG PRODUCTS in NEW condition.
- Refund will be denied if the products has been used, modified, or installed.
- Refund will be denied if there are missing parts, accessories, hardware, or documentation.
Returning a Purchase
Mail your purchase back only with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number(RMA#). An RMA# can be obtained by calling (800) 654-2304. Please send your package prepaid and insured to the following address:
Attn: Mad Dog Products – RMA# (your number here)
DeWane Outdoors, Inc. dba Mad Dog Products
302 Lake Hazletine Dr.
Chaska, MN 55318
Be sure that the RMA Number is clearly displayed on the outside of your package. Also make sure to include your name, address and daytime phone number. All packages that do not either display a RMA Number will be refused and sent back to the sender at the sender’s expense.
We will not collect your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address unless you provide it to us voluntarily. However, we may attempt to collect such information if we believe your use of this website violates any laws. If you do not want this information collected, please do not submit it to us.
When you do provide us with personal information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may also use that information to contact you. However, we will not provide that information to third parties.
Who to contact. If you have submitted personal information through this website and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.