Skip to content
- This life jacket is categorized as a Type 2 personal floating device, meaning it is designed to turn most wearers face-up in water
- Suitable for rough and offshore water uses or when rescue may not be close
- 40 lbs of buoyancy, providing twice the buoyancy of a Type III foam life jacket and conforming to USCG guidelines
- Compatible with Atmos 40 38g Re-arm Kit
- Adjusts to fit chest sizes between 30" and 56”
- This inflatable life jacket will manually inflate by grasping the inflation pull tab and pulling sharply downward.
- To inflate orally, access the inflation tube by opening the top portion of the cover, remove the dust cap, and blow air into the tube until the inflatable is firm.